Tuesday, July 10, 2007


After witnessing the terrorist car bomb attacks on Glasgow airport last Saturday, taxi driver Alex McIlveen watched as one of the terrorists, Khalid Ahmed, bailed out of his smoldering Jeep. McIlveen then did what any right-minded citizen should do when faced with a deranged lunatic covered in flames. He kicked the smoking bastard squarely in the nuts:

“Then I kicked him with full force right in the balls but he didn’t go down. He just kept on babbling his rubbish. I couldn’t believe that he was still standing. I know I would have been floored by that kind of kick.”


Police nabbed Ahmed and then they confiscated McIlveen’s Nikes for forensic analysis (and we thought the Swoosh were the top choice for criminals, not heroes). Freedom ain’t free, but taking a man’s shoes just ain’t right! When USC, a local clothing chain, got wind of McIlveen’s story they fronted him a new pair of Lacoste Strobes as a way to say thanks. Next time you see a crispy Jihadi, you know what to do.

-Complex Magazine

1 comment:

Hayley said...

I think I'll just start kicking everybody. Just in case.